Tester(DCS,Engineering - Siemens Ltd.
- Job Description
- Company: Siemens Information Systems Limited
- Experience:2-5 Yrs
Qualification: Graduate – BE (Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical) – Must
-ISTQB / CSTE Certified – (Preferred)
- Estimate and plan for complete SW test cycle.
- Prepare and execute the Test design and test cases and track the reported bugs.
- Carry out functional and non-functional testing of SW components in System Testing.
- Prepare test execution reports.
- Customer communication
Experience and Skill set*
- 2-4 years of experience in DCS / Process Automation
- Engineering and Commissioning of DCS
- Experience in power plant automation through DCS (Must)
- Oil and gas (optional)
- SPPA-T3000 DCS (Preferred)
Knowledge / Competencies
- Quality Center
- Manual Testing
- Power plant Automation
- Functional / Operational Knowledge of DCS.
- Good Troubleshooting Skills
- Strategic, Methodical
Preferred Inter-Personnel Skills / Other Capabilities
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to deal with customers
Send your updated resume to Profile
- Job Summary
- Company Name
2 - 5 years
DCS,Engineering and Commissioning,power plant
• Manufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Software Engineer/ Programmer
• IT/ Computers - Hardware
• IT/ Computers - Software