1) To Strengthen Supply Chain Management.
2) In time procurements of Parts.
3) Back order clearence of Parts.
4) Vendor development and Interaction.
5) Support present organisational structure.
6) Service ratio improvisation.
7) Creation of Emergency / Manual PO's
2) Knowledge of Supply Chain Management.
3) Experience in Procurements of Parts.
4) Experience in Vendor Management.
5) Good in Maintaining MIS / Excel updating.
Experience 1 - 4 Years
Industry Type Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components
Role Material Mgmt Executive/Manager
Functional Area Purchase, Logistics, Supply Chain
Education UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, Mechanical, Paint/Oil, Plastics
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Keywords supply chain management, Material Management, Procurement, Vendor management
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake as well, bringing the Indian operations under its complete control as a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan.
India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets. With a strong workforce of 2000 employees, India Yamaha Motor is highly customer-driven and has a countrywide network of over 400 dealers.