1) Timely compliance to all legal requirements under Factories Act 1948.
2) Establishing and Monitoring the health & Safety management system.
3) Assisting Senior Officer through shop safety inspection.
4) Safety related data collection.
5) To Carry out accident investigation with legal authorities to ensure legal compliances.
6) Provide safety education and training to employees.
7) Identify hazards and followup for implementationof their countermeasures.
8)To formulate safety budget and monitor the Expenses.
1) Must be Diploma holder in Industrial Safety from Central Labour Institute(CLI) or Regional Labour Institute(RLI).
2) Knowledge of hazard identification techniques.
3) Knowledge of legal requirements as per Factories Act 1948.
4) Coordinating and Conducting safety trainings in collaboration with different departments.
5) Knowledge of Process and Machine, chemical related to business activities and their related hazard control.
6) Knowledge of maintaining safe working environment.
Experience 3 - 8 Years
Industry Type Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components
Role Safety Officer/Manager
Functional Area Production, Maintenance, Quality
Education UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Automobile, Electrical, Mechanical, Paint/Oil, Diploma - Chemical, Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical
PG - Any PG Course
Location Faridabad, Greater Noida
Keywords Safety engineer, Safety Officer, Assistant Manager Safety
Yamaha made its initial foray into India in 1985. Subsequently, it entered into a 50:50 joint venture with the Escorts Group in 1996. However, in August 2001, Yamaha acquired its remaining stake as well, bringing the Indian operations under its complete control as a 100% subsidiary of Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd, Japan.
India Yamaha Motor operates from its state-of-the-art-manufacturing units at Faridabad in Haryana and Surajpur in Uttar Pradesh and produces motorcycles both for domestic and export markets. With a strong workforce of 2000 employees, India Yamaha Motor is highly customer-driven and has a countrywide network of over 400 dealers.