IT Trainer - Dataline USA
Dataline is a leading transformational technology solutions provider to Department of Defense (DoD) and federal customers. Since 1990, our focus has been to integrate best-in-class technologies to provide robust, cost-effective Information Technology (IT) solutions for organizations of all sizes and missions of all criticalities. In partnership with our customers, we are accelerating the rate of change in the DoD's transformation to Net-Centric Warfare and progressing America's capability for total Information Dominance.
If this position is of interest to you, please take a moment to apply for it on line. We are interested in learning about you and we appreciate your interest in Dataline.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in computer/information technology and curriculum development/implementation.
- Successful completion of the Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) program.
- Proofreading and editing skills
- Written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- 8 years experience develoing and conducting end-user training on related software applications and hardware.
Security Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
Minimum/General Experience: 8 years experience developing and conducting end-user training on related software applications and hardware.Key Skills:
Senior IT Trainers will develop, design, and deliver C4I hardware equipment and systems curriculum using various training methods in support of United States Army Special Operation Command located at Fayetteville, NC.
Functional Responsibility: Performs training coordination and conducts training for end-user GOTS and COTS hardware and software. Develops and maintains training plans and course material. Ensures compliance with QA standards.