1. Develop/customize/extend objects, reports, interface; unit test the developed objects; prepare a migration request of the developed objects; configure
PeopleSoft application for the developed objects/customization and perform code reviews.
2. Regularly interact with the onsite team/client. Maintain cordial relationship with onsite team/client.
3. Must have good written and oral communication skills.
4. Must be a good team player. Brings understanding of PeopleSoft HCM or FSCM business process design, PeopleSoft application and module expertise to the
5. Provides best practice tools and templates to the team.
1. PeopleSoft Technical experience of 3-5 years experience in People code, SQR, COBOL, Application Engine, PeopleSoft Query, XML Publisher
2. Experience working in at least ONE PeopleSoft implementation or Upgrade project
3. Worked in various Peoplesoft modules like benefits administration, NA Payroll, Core HR, Self service
4. Experience in application maintenance, enhancement and support
Time : 9.00 am – 2.00 pm
Venue – iGATE Patni
Experience 3 - 5 Years
Industry Type IT Software, Software Services
Role Team Lead/Technical Lead
Functional Area IT-Other
Education UG - B.Tech/B.E.
PG - M.Tech, MCA
Keywords Peoplesoft Technical