Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)Must Have:Microstrategy version 9.x using Architect,desktop and web professional to build and deploy BI solutions based onbusiness requirements.
Good To have:- Hands on experience on execution of complete project life cycle in
- Strong experience in handling/creating logical tables, alias tables based
- Developed and maintained reporting solutions for large applications
- Done performance tuning including Microstrategy schemas, individual
reports and leveraging intelligent server
- Ability to collaborate with Data and ETL architects on overall design and
- Deployed a managed release as part of a large application solution
- Strong User interface design skills and concepts
- Strong SQL and RDBMS skills
- Excellent development and testing skills (including test planning and
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, troubleshooting
TATA Consultancy Services Ltd.
3 - 5 years
SSoftware Engineer/ Programmer
IT/ Computers - Software
Just as an organization needs the right talent to drive its business objective, people need the right environment to grow and achieve their career goals. The moment you step into TCS, you would be greeted with that unmistakable feeling of being at the place. Along with that, working with TCS affords you with a sense of certainty of a successful career that would be driven by boundless growth opportunities and exposure to cutting- edge technologies and learning possibilities.
The work environment at TCS is built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries. Some of the critical factors that define our work culture are global exposure, cross-domain experience, and work-life balance. Each of these elements goes much deeper than what it ostensibly conveys.
A part of the Tata group, India's largest industrial conglomerate
Over 198,000 of the world's best-trained IT consultants across 42 countries
The 1st Company in the world to be assessed at Level 5 for integrated enterprise-wide CMMI and PCMM
Serving over 900 clients in 55 countries with repeat business from more than 98.3% of the clients annually
49 of the Top 100 Fortune 500 U.S. Companies are TCS clients