Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in West India Zone in Product EngineeringEstablishes plans and strategies to expand the customer-base.
• Achieves the target assigned during the beginning of the tenure
• Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market
• Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
• Establishing traction with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
• Interacts with Delivery team to fulfill customer needs
• Building up a large prospect funnel.
• 5 -10 years of experience in sales
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Good knowledge of technology and upcoming trends in Engineering Services domain
• Exposure in preparing techno commercial proposals (RFI/RFP), Collaterals and presentations to prospective clients.
• Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
Sales Expertise in Product Engineering Background is desirable in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Industrial Products and Consumer Electronics.
B.E/B.Tech + Postgraduation in Engineering or Management
Experience 5 - 10 Years
Industry Type Automobile, Auto Anciliary, Auto Components
Role Sales/Business Development Manager
Functional Area Sales, BD
Education UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - M.Tech - Automobile, Aviation, Electrical, Electronics/Telecomunication, MBA/PGDM
Compensation: INR 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A
Keywords Sales, Business development, Market dynamics,RFI / RFP,Product engineering, sales Strategy,Prospecting, Lead generation