District Sales Organizer - Kirloskar Group
District Sales Organizer - Tamilnadu, Karnataka, & Kerla.
1. Interact with Institutional Customers/Agencies to understand ensuing schemes & associated fund disbursement mechanisms & time frames thereof.
2. Rope in concerned Dealerships in such schemes, with a view to proactively capture the demand in early stages.
3. Network with the concerned local influencers to secure loans for the Target Group of Customers [essentially farmers] with involvement of the concerned Dealerships.
4. Carry out in-depth sketching of the assigned territory to understand the market
5. Secure & manage information on products, price levels, policies and product promotion activities of competition.
6. Network with market players to generate good-will and align such players with the concerned Dealerships.
7. Plan, organise & execute various campaigns [e.g. Van Campaigns, Product Demos, etc.] and secure Campaign Feedback to assess “Effectiveness” & quantify “Results”
8. Enable Dealerships to “sell more” [e.g. Meeting Room, Signage Boards, Product Displays, Brochures, Posters, Streamers, Sales Kits, Flip-charts, Merchandise etc.]
9. Monitoring of Weekly Sales Target and proactively organise supporting activities towards fulfilment
1. Ready to travel extensively
2. Fluent in English communication& knowledge of local language is must
3. Proficiency with computers.MS office
4. Quick Learner
6. Team Player
7. Result Oriented
Experience 0 - 2 Years
Industry Type Construction/ Engineering/Cement/Metals
Functional Area Sales, BD
Education UG - B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG - MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Compensation: Rupees 90,000 - 1,25,000
Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore, Coimbatore, Gulbarga, Madurai, Thrissur / Trichur
Keywords Job is on KOEL contract- Team player, result orientation, proficiency with computers