1. Preparation of necessary documentation and applications for filing work permits on behalf of the employees to the consulates / authorities.
2. The support is for employees travelling from India outwards and from one alien country to another alien country. It is also extended to the dependants of the employee.
3. The work encompasses, eligibility checks; documentation; vendor management; interaction with consulates/embassies – thus supporting the business on global immigration.
4. Candidates are involved with the documentation process, responding to employee-queries via emails(predominantly) and phone calls(when and if required),managing employee walk-ins etc
5. Provide an end-to-end solution to the queries received and discover unique and innovative methods to manage the client and the process
6. Ownership of the transactions / applications & coordinate with other functions like compliance, finance & Information systems, the HRD, Business Units to achieve the desired result and thus the internal customer satisfaction/delight
7. Prepare daily reports related to Operations ,involve in process transformation projects
8. Be self-driven, possess exceptional client management skills and leadership qualities
9. Experience in immigrations (Americas / EMEA / APAC) – documentation & compliance is a must.
Industry: BPO, Call Centre, ITeS
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Keyskills:immigrations Americas / EMEA / APAC documentation & compliance
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:(UG - Any Graduate, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required)
Infosys BPO Ltd