Financial Analyst - Hewlett-Packard Ltd
HP is a leading global provider of products, technologies, solutions and services to consumers and business. The company's
offerings span IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices, global services, and imaging and printing. Our $4
billion annual R&D investment fuels the invention of products, solutions and new technologies so we can better serve
customers and enter new markets. We invent, engineer and deliver technology solutions that drive business value, create
social value and improve the lives of our customers.
Job Description - Financial Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities
• Forecasting and Month-end Accounting Close responsibilities.
• Working on Revenue & Cost Accruals, Deferrals, Journal Entries & Variance Analysis
• Ensuring compliance to SOX/ISO and reporting deadlines
• Ensuring compliance with company global policies including US & UK GAAP requirements
• Providing financial information to support Senior Management in increasing efficiency and effectiveness within the Capability.
• Liaison with client Service Delivery Executives (SDEs) to agree on cost model data collection and presentation (forecasting, variance explanations, data collection and presentations in review calls)
• Adhoc reporting
• CA/ICWA Freshers, B.Com/M.Com / Semi qualified CA/ICWA candidates
• Experience in analyzing forecast/budget, comparing to monthly actuals, identifying, interpreting & explaining variances, and financial planning & analysis would be an added advantage
• Ability to gain business and contract specific understanding
• Demonstrate ability to work independently and pro-actively undertake high end analytical work
• Good understanding of accounting and finance concepts (GAAP, SEC, SAB, asset depreciation, capital, revenue and recognition, accounting close, flash/forecast, journal entries, etc)
• Experience with creating journal entries (including expense cross charges)
• Be proactive and have the ability to challenge and/or escalate issues and make alternative recommendations to Management
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and work under pressure whilst retaining accuracy of information.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to operate effectively within a virtual team
• Power users of MS-Excel / MS- Powerpoint
• Experience of SAP (would be beneficial but not essential)
• Sound written and verbal communications.
• Willingness to work for any shift based on the country/region supported
Experience 4 - 7 Years
Industry Type BPO/ITES
Role Process Flow Analyst
Functional Area ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
Education UG - B.Com - Commerce
PG - CA,ICWA,M.Com - Commerce
Compensation: Rupees 2,25,000 - 6,50,000
Keywords FP&A,Financial planning and analysis,Financial analyst,F&A,Finance and accounts