1. Consulting and Training on Quality Management System
2. Support projects in process implementation
3. Guide project in Metrics Definition, Collection, Tracking and RCA
4. Drive implementation of Delivery Management Tools.
1. Exposure to CMMI / ISO Quality standards
2. Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
3. Hands-on experience in process facilitation to projects
4. Good at conducting training programs on processes & tools
5. Good Interpersonal & Communication skills
1. Certified CSQA
2. Certified Six Sigma Green / Black Belt
3. Participated in CMMI Assessment Cycle
4. Completed ISO Lead Auditor Training
Educational Qualifications: B.Tech / BE / MCA
Nb: Plz Note, Manual/Automation Testers, Qtp Testers, Software Testers Are Not Applicable For This Role. This Position Is Purely For Sqa Function.
Experience 3 - 8 Years
Industry Type IT Software, Software Services
Role Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Functional Area QA & Testing
Education UG - B.Tech/B.E.
PG - MCA - Computers
Location Hyderabad / Secunderabad, Bengaluru/Bangalore, Pune, Chennai
Keywords sqa, Quality Engineer, Quality Analyst, Senior Quality Analyst, Delivery Management Tools, Quality Management
We are Mahindra Satyam (NYSE: SAY), a leading information, communications and technology (ICT) company providing top-class business consulting, information
technology and communication services. Leveraging deep industry and functional expertise, leading technology practices and a global delivery model, we enable
companies achieve their business goals and transformation objectives.
We are powered by a pool of talented IT and consulting professionals across enterprise solutions, client relationship management, business intelligence,
business process quality, operations management, engineering solutions, digital convergence, product lifecycle management, and infrastructure management
services, among other capabilities. Our development and delivery centers in the US, Canada, Brazil, the UK, Hungary, Egypt, UAE, India, China, Malaysia,
Singapore and Australia serve numerous clients, including several Fortune 500 companies.
We are part of the $7.1 billion Mahindra Group, a global industrial conglomerate and one of the top 10 industrial firms based in India. The Groupâ€™s
interests span financial services, automotive products, trade, retail and logistics, information technology and infrastructure development.
Designation Quality Consultant